Onsite Articles & External Guest Posts
Generate traffic, build authority, and increase conversion rates. A proper content marketing campaign will:
- Build your website’s infrastructure utilizing internal links.
- Optimize content for search engine ranking;
- Employ keywords, engaging content, and a compelling call to action.
- Harness social media to distribute articles;
- and, publish guest posts on high DA websites your ideal customer reads.
Landing Page Copy
Converts website visitors, both cold and warm traffic:
- Brings in new, organic leads with above-the-fold SEO-informed copy;
- Direct response copy pulls readers through trust-building information, capped by a killer call to action;
- Funnels readers to the sale, by maximizing the use of well-placed internal links;
- And, is highly versatile, based on your preferred sales style.
We proudly create and manage content campaigns ranging from weekly blog posts for small business owners to a 4,000 page overhaul of the premier comparison shopping website.
Your Jolly Content campaign begins with a detailed analysis of your niche, and your services. We will work together to custom craft your next successful content strategy. From there, a single trial piece gives you the opportunity to provide invaluable feedback for the content to come.
Not every content campaign is created equally.
Jolly clients love our content, and our work ethic:
… very dependable and delivers high quality work in a timely manner… regularly exceeds our expectations for copywriting and content projects.
… always produces high quality content in a timely manner… professional, dedicated, and easy to work with.
It takes a certain caliber wordsmith to deliver the results you need.
Before jointly launching Jolly Content, Director of Content Greg Heilers:
- Wrote webpage copy for 15MM+ member websites;
- Published hundreds of freelance articles;
- Crafted more than 3,000 SEO blog posts;
- Copy-edited more than 6 million words;
- Transcribed hundreds of audio and video hours;
- and, assembled and led teams on 150,000+ word editing projects.
“The difference with Jolly Content is the relationship we have with our writers. We understand their individual strengths, and our work reflects this.”
Greg Heilers, Director of Content @ Jolly Content